|The 2010 NBA All-Star Game is an exhibition basketball game between players selected from the league's Western Conference and the Eastern Conference that will be played on February 14, 2010 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The game will be the 59th edition of the National Basketball Association (NBA) All-Star Game and will be played during the 2009–10 NBA season.|
- The key aspect of the logo is the is the star in light and dark blue, which are also the primary colors of the Mavericks logo. The Star is an important aspect of Texas (a.k.a Lone Star State).The Star also goes well with the "All Star" Game.
- The mix of blue lines in the logo also represent a spot light shining on the NBA Logo.
- The All Star font is very similar to the font of the Dallas Mavericks, but thats just my opinion.
- The location - Dallas 2010 is also prominent.
- The A and R are mirror images (sort of) and I am wondering if its supposed to resemble the Cowboys Stadium.
- I am not sure why the Ball is Green - wonder if they are doing something environmental.